~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Wednesday, September 23

Types of tardy people

Well, I'm staying up late to do some research for my assignment..

Getting bored.. So, I come here~ Ahhh... *home sweet home* =)

Post something interesting for you guys to read:

7 types of tardy people
THE RATIONALIZER Has difficulty admitting to chronic tardiness. Says she's late once in a while; the world knows otherwise. 
THE PERFECTIONIST Possesses higher-than-average anxiety, leading her to try on 12 dresses before going to the party.
THE DEADLINER Subconsciously, loves the adrenaline rush that comes with that dash through the airport with 22 seconds left.
THE PRODUCER Why does she overschedule? When she's swamped, she feels important, and she's hooked on that.
THE INDULGER She avoids tasks that aren't to her liking and in general finds procrastination to be a handy tool.
THE REBEL Thinks that putting so much emphasis on punctuality is, oh, narrow-minded. Lives to break the rules.
THE ABSENTMINDED PROFESSOR Can't get from point A to point B without getting distracted by points C, D, and E.

Dunno whether you all will find it interesting or not..
To me, YES!
Why?
Cause I'm one who procrastinate a.k.a late for everything I do all the time! lol =.=

 I think I'm the DEADLINER people.. Haha~ I LOVE that kinda FEELING of rushing for completing something. Somehow finds that when you really push your adrenaline, your work gets better DUH~

And... I LOVE the SATISFACTION after accomplish everything in just a short period of time. Cause it will make me LOVE MYSELF MORE... As I feel I'm really great in things I do...lol
(Yea... I'm the most perasan people ever... Haha XD)

BUT...
Last minute rushing also comes with sense of guilty and all kinds of bad feelings... It'll be worse if you fail to do the things that you SHOULD do.

So, listen to old people, don't procrastinate.

But...
 I will just TRY TO IMPROVE la~ 
Haha
"TRY~"

2 comments:

~L@NsLiYn~ on September 23, 2009 at 2:40 PM said...

finally found yr blog...
like a kindergarden...
i dono where is the chat box...
so just put it here...
nothing related to your post...

too many cute animae and flash cartoon...
so difficult to open yr blog~

洋Yyang on September 24, 2009 at 10:56 AM said...

yes arr...

hehe

but i like wor.. cute cute~ haha try cut down a bit ba...^^