~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Thursday, September 24

In the class..

Haha...

Now Dr. Hera is teaching lecture about some eyes and visual receptor while I am sitting here online.. lol
Yea ye.. I admit, ME NO GOOD GIRL ><"

Haihh... What to do, gotta rush for my proposal for the mooncake festival event leh...
Tomorrow gotta pass up jor, coz another 2 more weeks will be the event.
So this 2 weeks me gonna be very super busy dealing with reports, proposal, money etc.

Life gonna be busy but I believe it's worth it coz I'm learning a lot =)

GAMBATEH la me!

PS: Cont. listening to Dr. Hera while curi-curi doing my proposal bit by bit....

3 comments:

~L@NsLiYn~ on September 24, 2009 at 11:51 AM said...

yea...
ok liao...
can c yr blog...
maybe is my connection problem...
sot sot de my computer...

ho... din pay attention lar...
shopping last few day somemore...

Cheryl on September 24, 2009 at 5:13 PM said...

tsk tsk tsk!! unbelievable!!

洋Yyang on September 26, 2009 at 1:57 AM said...

wanna ask very long le: what is tsk wor...