~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Wednesday, September 30

HEROES. (and me nerddy-side)

Very excited mood activated now. Haha
It's an effect of a mood swing I guess... Mood swing sudd from emo-ok-emo-HYPER! lol
Why emo leh? Some very super personal prob, that's what I told Kxin at FB just now. But, who cares now~ That kinda mood just swing away jor... =)

How did it swing away? Haha... Simple... 1 word: HEROES.

Muahahahaha...

So bored n moody just now that I logged into Youtube to see if there's any interesting to watch.
But right after signed in, then stonned there >
Dunno what to watch...
Suddenly the word "HEROES" flashed in my mind, reminding me some relating funny vid that EG told me to watch. Ok lor~ I typed the word an got a video showing the promo on the latest season 4.

What capture me is not the vid itself (coz most of the scenes I watched it last week when EG gave ep1&2 to me), it's those comments. Dunno why I got so excited that I even scrolled down to see most of the 100++ comments people discussing the new season.

BEWARE: Next few paragraphs  me will be talking a language that most of you would not able to ustand. Well, I admit Im a HEROES freak (well, cwah always look at me with her mouth open widely -0- when I start talking bout HEROES stuff) lol

Most of the people are excited bout a t-BAG guy from Prison Break acting as a new villian in HEROES. Others talked bout how Sylar, Hiro, Claire, Matt etc. characters becoming boring. A few talked bout Peter losing his very special ability. Then some also lookig forward to big fight between Peter and Sylar. Blah Blah Blah and the list goes on....

I guess I am excited coz finally found people who have same thoughts. Sigh... Back to the reality, I have only EG (aka Jason aka my "sister") to talk about HEROES . Then whenever we start getting excited talking bout HEROES, the left-out wolf who don't watch the series will show us this (=.=) expression which I don't really like looking at. lol
Ended up me alone feeling hyper feeling super excited yet no one for me to talk about it. *sob*

Since I am so hyper now (good mood^^ doing mask too~ Hehe XD), me shall pour out me those nerddy thoughts about HEROES here..! XD =P
- Peter still so leng zai in new season. MAN! Paramedic... WOW
- Baby Matt super cute.Use your ability SUPER BABY!!!!
- Matt cham lor~ Disturbed by Sylar in his head. Wondering he's having hallucination or Sylar really in his head. LOL Why the writer always put weird storyline de ><"
- New bad guy really super evil big VILLIAN! Hate him... EWWW
- Yer~ I don't like looking at Ando kissing Hiro's sis. Weird dao... Ando is funny character lar~ Don't spoil it PLS
- Tracy... Broken into peices still not yet die ><" Haihh the writer cant find new character ady rite? Now change ability summore... Ice -> Water. swt swt
- Claire arr why whenever you jump down from buildings sure there's some1 looking... Hmm... But the new friend doesn't seem friendly anyway. I prefer guy friend. Haha
- Peter o peter.. Go get back your original ability ba... The copy cat power really lame leh.. Don't like it!!!
Me wan see more fightings, more abilities, more visual effects...!!!!! Haha XD

Haha... Never know that I got so many things to "san" ^^"

Late night. Finally got mood to sleep le.. *yawn*
Tmr still got class *lazy*

-Relaxing sleep after Class Test. AHHH.....-

0 comments: