~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Sunday, October 25

Training. Camp.

Saturday morning I went for a personal empowerment training organized by PSG.
I think I gained a lot through the training. I really mean it.

Those topic the trainers covered like: Values, Self-esteem, EQ, Communication, Empathy etc.
We may always come across these terms in the text book, but we can't really understand what it means till u really being put into the situation. Through some of the activities in today's workshop, I think I've learned much - not only from the trainer -  most of the time the other members are the ones who enhanced the learning process.
I guess most of us learn from each other lar~

Practicing those skills and knowledge I learned today is not easy though. But I feel really happy when wolfie appreciate my effort ^^ He say I got improvement err... YEAH \^0^/

And, I finally found some kaki for the camp jor! It seems like some of my classmates are going too! Well, not quite sure, but I know they are interested =)
Good good. I like going with peers rather than seniors. It has been quite a long time for me to go camp with my age of people, I always have to join the seniors' group during camp =.= DUH~

Hehe, now persuading Cwah to go along too. She said she "feel" like wanna join activties but something always hold her back. I dunno, but I guess joing the facilitation camp would be benificial. There're things that we can always learn in camp, just depending on ourselves whether we realize it or not. =)

After hours of chatting with wolfie, he kinda wanna go too. But I dunno. For him, I know he doesn't really like socializing and organizing events (well, that's what the facilitation camp all about - games and learning of organizing events, public speaking, PEER SUPPORT etc.), I don't wanna give him (AND myself too, coz I'll feel stressful to "jaga" both side - him n the society people) any pressure, don't want him go becoz of me; he will not learn, not without he himself have the will to learn through the activities that he doesnt enjoy.
So..... I don't know lar~ Slowly slowly ask him lor...
Hehe..

Camp camp camp

I LOVE CAMP!!!  
=)

0 comments: