~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Wednesday, October 21

And...Then.. A day.

And today appeared to be an "ok day".

DUH~ I nearly thought it will turn out to be bad. SWT SWT SWT

Today I woke up at 6 a.m. yet get up frm the bed at 7.45 a.m. when wolfie called. DUH~ I thought last night he said he wanna morning call me, rupanya is this "morning" =.= Anyway, Im da one who ask him no need to do so. So no anger~

Then I jumped into my car while calling up EG at 8 a.m. Luckily EG got our observation settle on time and there's a figure for our record. Phew~ Then rushed to school and got up da bus. Then there were a few classmates who were keep on saying, "Oh~ same gang... Late also har..." DUH~ I don't really know them, so I just keep quiet lo... But, knowing someone who sama-sama late for class feels really good. It's like >> "You're not alone". LOL

Reached class. Got a seat beside Henry which is luckily one row behind wolfie, EG and Joyi. Then I saw wolfie face like black black je~ Suan lor, just pretended like I didn't see his black face. After settling everything down then I start talk to him explain explain and Blah blah blah~

Then student council people came into the class to advertise about prom night, Hehe~ I managed to get 10 people including me go~ Yeah~
PS: And the girls kept asking me whther wolfie going or not. And they are so suprise that I said he is not. And they don't believe. And I wondered why GF just can't go to prom without BF? DUH~ I am going without him anyway. Save our couple prom night for next year ba..

End of the class, we went for lunch. And I proudly decided to skip my EL101 aka the boring-til-i-wanna-die class. HAHA XD that's the best decision I made in this week! LOL =P

Then we went to the computer room to check our midterms results. Then, headmaster aka Kim Fooi asked wolfie to go to an adventure club trip which long time ago I asked wolfie go but he said that he has no money. When his brother gang ask him, he suddenly have the mood to go jor lar DUH The excuse is he got money jor~ This nearly got my nerve coz yesterday when I asked him to go for a cartoon meat ball movie on Friday, he showed me "huh? Really wanna go arrrrrrrrrrrrr~" that kinda response. Sigh... Watching cartoon is such a horrible experience huh? What about me watching those high-tech-fighting scenes?! simply EXCUSES lar~
Then both of my guys played counter-strike which I discovered that nerds are really pathetic =.= So, I went on to flirt those guy classmates in the computer room. HAHA XD

And so now, EG and wolfie went for their experiment. I am sitting at the computer room at level 9 while thinking whether or not to attend PSG meeting. Hmm~

Woen Jya called me wor~ Ok lar, got partner I jiu go lar~

Wierd day.
weird. wierd. wdier. wreid. LOL

0 comments: