~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Friday, October 9

Drink for me?

Yea~ I know I am not suppose to be here. I know I got many things to do. I know I left so many things behind that I suppose to do but I am so RELUCTANT to do them. LOL

Sigh.. Look at everyone's MSN message. All of them busy for their school thinggy too... Why must assignments, exams, activities be so suffering?!! STUPID~

Ish ish..

Then my body also STUPID~ Next week wanna exam now then you hang-gei la?! ISH ISH... Today my voice so "man" LOL
Only get to recover a bit of my feminine voice after wolfie bought a kind of sweet for me. *hugz*

Then my dad bought le some Chinese medicine which tasted super super super horrible. I added like 3-4 spoons of sugar still can't remove the bitterness. How arr? Still got about half pot to go. Pour away will be super wasting but I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

Argh..... *roaR~~~~~~~*

This the look of the smelly horrible thinggy:



Anyone wanna drink for me?

0 comments: