~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Thursday, October 22

New look^^

Hehe~ My place have a new look now, so how is it? Ok?

Well, I am quite satisfy with the deco and the template etc.
Few days ago when I check this blog, I dunno why the template "sot" jor, and mix all my page elements. DUH~
Yesterday I used like few hours to clean the mess. Phew~ Anyway, I'm happy with my new home. And.. This time my blog template credits goes to "Template Mama" which you all can go check her website by clicking the icon at the end of my blog page. Quite cute and neat templates as well as tutorials she provided =)

Today my mood is kinda mix - but more towards the good ones.
It's mix because I have done a good deed today but I don't really know did I do the right thing to help the girl.
Today when Minyi, Wolfie and I was doing our stuff at DSA, a girl sitting a wheelchair asked us for a favor. Minyi told me earlier that this girl is in her class and this girl has some kinda health condition.

So, after that girl asked for the favor, I approached her while Minyi stood quite behind of me. It took me quite long to finally understand that this girl are in period pain and knowing that herself is emotional, she needs someone to accompany. I was quite nervous and feeling so hopeless as I really wanted to help her but I just cant do anything to ease her pain. Sigh~ After Minyi and I helped her to get to the staff room, we went for our class. Both of us were quite disturbed as we never really have the chance to think and feel the way these unlucky people think and feel.

To me, I start looking forward to couseling skills which I hope that I would picked up a lil of it by the time I graduate.

Helping people is always a pleasant experience, but when you have the will to help, but you dunno how to help, it feels sux. Yea, it's a not-really-good-feeling.

Anyway, sleepy now.
Today still gotta rush for assignment =.=
Later need to teach tuition.
Aiyoooooo~ Me wanna sleep leh.....><"

1 comments:

Cheryl on October 24, 2009 at 12:17 PM said...

love your blogskin. im so changing it now! =p