~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Monday, October 19

Make-up products?

Well well well... Yang went around online shopping AGAIN =.=
First was the jnjstreet.com, then happy-beautyshop.com, then Kxin's sis place then some very random blogs DUH!
I enjoy being a girl, shopping just make you feel soooooo good LOL 
BUT!! at the downside, my cash is flowing like water~ Not yet, but it going to be SWT""""

Ok, so Yang's tonight search theme is about eye make up. I went through lots of article yet can't have a clear clue on which product to use best. Guess u can only determine a good/bad product only after using it huh?

Anyway, here's something that I wanna share:
Check this link: Beauty Products
I don't really know how reliable is this article... But I am pretty sure that ALL the products there are branded and hence EXPENSIVE. Duh~

Just wanna get ur attention to the mascara mentioned in the post:
Best mascara - Maybelline Intense XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara. 
PS:check those comments too. Somehow quite useful.

According to one of my friends' elder sister, she said this is really good. It "extend" your eyelashes and it can be wipped off easily and blah blah blah....
Well, that's "ACCORDING TO HER", I dunno, but I'm VERY interested in buying it to try. Sooner or later I am going to stores to check out for the price! Hehe ^^

Yesh yesh... I need to do lots of homework before I can do a presentable eye make up. Learning hardly... Learning....

That's all for the sharing..
Haha way back to my "research" LOL
Nitez people, have a great dream =)


One last thing before going to bed...


OMG! I saw this on some very random fellow's blog and I got so hyper after watching the video.

It look exactly like my fur-ball aka DOODOO!
Wondering if Doo likes popcorns too.. Goin to try after I buy some for her *haha*

Hamsters are the most cute animal you can ever imagine!!!

Hamster ROX~!
PS: And I know some1 wil be as hyper as me after watching the clip.
Don't u, wolfie? =)

0 comments: