~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Sunday, August 16

Spend smart at 1U

Well, today i went to 1u with both of my sis~
It's not our original plan though~ at first i told them kepong jusco for a movie..

Then... Sigh~ I woke up late IN THE AFTERNOON. (Yea~ D way I manage my life sux ><)
So, rush rush rush like mad in order to make it on time...
BUT STILL..cant make it lolx

After passing by kepong jusco, I straight drive my way to 1U coz I dun rily wanna dissapoint both of my sis. Look at their faces I can tell straight that they r vy vy vy vy bored at home, and mom n dad r not gonna bring them out as they dun lik outings (DUH~) So, big sis ma.. Gotta bring them out, let them have some fun lor~^^

reached there after 20 min drive, managed 2 find a place to park my car after 1 uncle give me "eye signal" indicating that he's leaving n I can get his place =P

after we rushed into the shopping mall.. then we realized a very very very super serious problem.....MONEY!
yUackz~ i only got RM9 cash with me n my stupid ATM cArd ada masalah, youngest sis got RM34, n sis did not bring any money along (=.=)

N so the maths goes like this:
RM9 + RM34 = RM 48.
tHat's all we got!
dat time I was thinking: OMG~ like that where gt enuf for movie n meal at 1U for 3 of us wor..

After all the calculations n plannings, we actually made it! ONLY for the movie la...

Thanks to my tiny little youngest sis (who is already 13 yrs old but like a 9 yrs old) for fooling the counter guy n saving RM5 by getting children ticket. My sis n i need 2 pay RM 11 BUT youngest sis only RM6~ WOW... She was so so so proud when she knew that she helped us saved that much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol

we watched "On His Majesty....." Forgot the full name of the movie, it's a funny Hongkong movie that full of crapx n "fei" stuff but still funny..

after watching we walked around 1U for a while then back home for dinner WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

PS:
Maths for spending
Movie Tickets: RM11 + RM11 + RM6 = RM 28
Pop Corns & Drinks: RM 11++
Parking Fee: RM 1 (That's y now I am officially a fan of 1u's car park Xp)
Toll: RM 1.60

TOTAL=RM42++

Know wat this mean huh..
I'll be a very super-kiasu-aunty many yrs later ><"
Ewwwwww~

0 comments: