~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Thursday, August 27

Genting sux!

Duh~
As i "san" for thousands of time, I am totally bored now at Genting.

Guess what? I gotta spend 5 days 4 nights at here. SHIT

Worst part: Stupid CELCOM broadband can't be used at my room! Ish!! So here I am now at Coffee Bean wif my beloved Ice-Blended Mocha n laptop n people who chat wif me at MSN.

Well, thx to Cwah, CY, 馒头, Wai Fong etc., my mood gone kinda better.
Sorry to wolfie n my sisters, get scolded from me in bad mood for the day. Come, I *sayang* back u all~ Love y'all.

Beside me was some artist who I dunno who's she. Quite famous I guess. People came to take pics with her. Yet, I DUNNO SIAPA DIA. lol

Goin down escaping here for a while tomorrow since my mom n dad r goin down 2 visit my bro's training. Yeepie~

Haih... 4 days countdown. Just hate that I need to spend last few days of my holidays doin nothing at here.

People, cheer me up, please~

0 comments: