~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Wednesday, August 26

Help out @ Orientation (Minyi!! OMG)

Today I went to HELP to help out. LOL

Yea.. Its orientation day for the pyschology Aug 09 people. Early morning nid to bangun jor.. So damn sleepy lo =.= Me go there help out as PSG member while bringing my sis n her bf along to paktoh @ HELP. Haha. Duh We r goin to KLCC for the book feast after I done my function~

At first when waiting for the seniors, order as well as those newbies to come, me alone sitting there so damn SIEN lo.. But no longer after that, my mood went super up high!!

Guess what!! MINYI is here!! My MANGKUK is HERE!! She is in BPsych too now!! YEEPIE~

Haha

Luckily for the whole campus tour thggy she's there wif me. N jamie too. Bringing the rest 8 new ppl jalan jalan around HELP. A very super quiet campus tour. LOL
I ask them: "Any questions?" (SILENT)
"Where y'all from?" (Silent AGAIN)
"Am I asking question here?" (Ok, u SILENT, i oso SILENT. Dun wanna ask jor X-X)

11.30 am, Dr. Goh appear. End of my job. Off I go to KLCC wif sis, muifu, n WOLF. Hehe






PS: Feel rily excited n happy to have my MANGKUK wif me. FINALLY i have some1 to spend time at McD, hang out, actng stupid in class n etc.. Those kinda thg which WOLF n EG WIL NOT EVER do wif me. Hehe.. Though we have only 2 same classes this sem, I am still really glad. Haha



FINALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG


yEEEEEEEEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0 comments: