~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Tuesday, April 27

8-11a.m. & Type A


Last night was terrible.
I lied down on bed at 2.30a.m. and roll left-right-left on the bed til like 4a.m. So many thoughts flushed into my head and I just could not put them away. Turn on my phone's music yet it didn't help much. Aiks! ><"

Today morning was not so good too.
Well, if you know me well enough, you would know that I usually get up at 12 noon during my non-class-day. Guess what, I woke up at 8a.m. when my sis made some noises in the bathroom. My phone's music was still playing when I was awake =.= Then I somehow sense there's a kind of familiar fragrance coming out from the bathroom!! 
"Sis is using my hair lotion ya~ Ish That woman..." I was partially-awaken by the frustration.
After sis left the room, I got up and locked the door.
Then, I asked myself, "What the hell are you going to do this early?"

I don't know what can I do.
I'm lost.
SO not use to wake up this early with nothing for me to rush ><"

Text wolfie to tell him my situation. He only reply me around 30 minutes after I text him ><" Secretly wish he call me instead of replying me...=( (Duh~)

So what did I do?

I finished up my society's budget proposal.
I FB-ed.
I blogged.
I even did the "Type A Personality Test" on 4 different websites. My result was 70% (50% is the balance side for both A and B personality while 1-49% is the left mean of Type B and 51-100% is for right mean of Type A). So it is pretty much confirmed that I am quite-Type-A-person =.=?



11a.m. now.
Still so early. ISH.

_____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
Facts to learn
Wondering what is Type A/B personality?
Let me copy+paste some explanation from Wiki.

Type A individuals can be described as impatient, time-conscious, controlling, concerned about their status, highly competitive, ambitious, business-like, aggressive, having difficulty relaxing. They are often high-achieving workaholics who multi-task, drive themselves with deadlines, and are unhappy about delays. Because of these characteristics, Type A individuals are often described as "stress junkies."
Type B individuals, in contrast, are described as patient, relaxed, and easy-going, generally lacking an overriding sense of urgency. Because of these characteristics, Type B individuals are often described by Type A's as apathetic and disengaged.
There is also a Type AB mixed profile for people who cannot be clearly categorized.
(The highlighted above means "I personally agree".)
PS: Type A is ME. Type B is WOLFIE. =P 
The first time I came across with this "Type A personality" term was during Foundation's Psych lecture. After Miss Selina explained the term, Minyi shouted: "YinFoong, you lar!!! It is so YOU!!"
=.=

Alright. I admit. That is so...ME.

Know what, textbook said that Type A  people are at high risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
OMG!!!

5 comments:

Unknown on April 27, 2010 at 11:39 AM said...

hahahaha. make me remember one korean movie>>>>MY BOYFRIEND IS TYPE-B

~L@NsLiYn~ on April 27, 2010 at 1:42 PM said...

errr...
boyfirend..?

Cheryl on April 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM said...

when i read tht yesterday i was thinking of you too. and liann. ><
im definately type B!! hahahaa

psychopath's world on April 27, 2010 at 8:04 PM said...

hahaha..foundation..the best moment ever..lolz..woman, learn how to relax more..for ur own good ma..avoid heart disease..hahaha..cheryl is a type B person? unbelievable..cheryl should be type C la..positively EMO..hahahahaha..im the type B..weee~

wolfie~ said...

try find any journal that talk about type A girlfriend and type b boyfriend lah~hehe