~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Sunday, April 11

2011/11/11

I'm now currently:
  • Looking at NX's korea trip pics. Envious. I shall go there in future. It's in my dreamlist anyway. So I'll be there some day.
  • Watching Jing @ some China TV program. This babe is super cute =D
  • Happily identified another 1111 people =) So, until now, I knew three 1111 jor: 1_my primary school classmates - Dessan (same age); 2_my leng lui junior at 2ndary school (1 yr younger than me); and 3_Melvin, my Uni coursemate (1 yr older than me). Hehe.. ^^
Btw, talking bout 1111, show u guys something...
MinYi got this for me!!! ^^
Love her muchie...
PS: and even wolfie who somehow became the 1109th visitor also didn't bother to load the page twice to take this pic for me. See lar~ What kinda bf is that =.=
PPS: Today, after colloqium, four of us - EG, Wolfie, Mangkuk and I went to MV for lunch (and Mangkuk went to kemas her hair). We had a hilarious trip all way long from Wisma HELP to there. Main credits to Uncle EG & the fellow big red ants LOL

HAHA.

Back to my 1111.
Next year is 2011, right?
Guess what, I will have a special bday next year!!
It will be 11/11/11, and I am 21 years old by then!!! =D
I wish to take a pic of me standing in front of some kinda super bid clock which shows the moment of:
2011 yr 11 mth 11 day 11 hr 11 min 11 sec


The clock should look like this I guess>>
11.11.11 11:11:11



Will my wish come true?
Well... We shall see =>

0 comments: