~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Friday, March 12

3天2夜~

三天两夜~三更半夜~ 啦啦啦啦……
 【应该是张惠妹的其中一首歌吧??!】

Hehe,,,
Now is "三更半夜", and tomorrow I'll be going to a "三天两夜" bonding camp~

Sigh,
Can't on FB,
Can't blog,
Can't go to forum,
Can't check my babe's latest news,
Can't play MapleStory,
Can't do assignment (yeah right...),
Can't check my mailbox...etc etc.

Argh

So many things I can't do.

And, tomorrow can't even attend Winnie's 106 class!
Die lar die lar~ Haih... If any of you wanna know, 106 class is a super no-1-will-skip class. Why? Coz' if you miss any 1 of it (and just ONE of it), you'll most probably miss some quiz or in-class assignment. Worse is the whole lecture!!! Coz' Friday's class is her only class in a week, 3 hours class can be tons of information T-T

People, help me do notes ya~
I'm currently counting on Minyi and EG... Hope both of them don't don't don't fall asleep ><"

And, everyone... PLEASE DON'T MISS ME! lolx

Hope the camp will be a good one.
I don't want this camp to demotivate Wolfie on continuing our activity at Community Service ><"

0 comments: