~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Saturday, July 2

Superhuman's Documentary

My first intention was to post this on my FB wall: 
Astro channel 554 Discovery Science - now! This kinda documentary is simply my favorite!!


But... At second thought, since there's very likely no one would understand the excited feeling which I am trying to express, I think it's just way better to blog it~ =D




OMGeeeeeeee!
It's a documentary about superhuman aka human with extraordinary abilities!!


OMGeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!


You know what?
This is the reason why I like Sci-Fi - Superhuman abilities, aliens, superheroes they WILL exist someday.
Maybe not so soon, but THEY WILL!
Sci-Fi is simply an exaggerate version of our future!!!








(I'm guessing most of you all who are reading my blog now is going like this >>> o_0?!, and then you will like "muahahahahaha....")




T_________T




I want a Sci-Fi freak as my friend.

1 comments:

Cheryl on July 6, 2011 at 2:05 PM said...

omg my bro made me watch one epi that day, about this guy with a super hard head. my gosh. it was a torture watching them bang things on his head. i swear i thought he was gonna die.