~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Saturday, January 16

Random updates

Well, lots of stuff happen recently. I don't know what to say. Guess I will just write whatever that pops into the mind. And it will be K-I-S-S for Keep it short & simple, though Mr. Franklin said it's "Keep it simple, STUPID!". I don't get that funny anyway =.=

Alright, here's the list.

1. Nono somehow managed to rape my DooDoo, which I can't really figure out how since they are in seperate cages. Perhaps  they "make" it through the iron bars of their cages. (Well, i placed them side by side..) Anyway so my DooDoo has now became a mother (if not how I know they MADE it =.=). I don't think she'll be a good mother. SIGH hope the babies can make through and fast fast grow bigger. *tons of worries*

2. Something happen to me today. That something made me lost RM40. Refer to my latest FB status: "After an illegal U-turn, a "white-uniform" uncle came to the girl's car and asked, 'Moi, nak belanja sikit ke?'." Guess what? The "uncle" actually said, "Moi jangan marah-marah ya~". Wat-the-*tut*

3. Uni life started all over again. Year 1 Sem 3 lar now.. WOW! This sem give me a kinda comfort feeling. I guess it's because there are more friends that I can miggle around now. Yeepie ^^

4. Went to JOGOYA yesterday with wolfie, EG, and his friend, Xiao Tian. Cost each of us RM 56++ under some promotion price. The food are super yummy!!! Muahaha XD I guess I will need to upload those photos to let you guys salivate =P I ate like super much raw Japanese & Korean food. D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!! EG is our man of the day. Why? He ate like 12-13 scoops of Hagen-Daz. Ish ish budak ini. I hypothesized that he is displacing his emotion through eating. Poor guy.

5. Last sem result was out yesterday! Muahaha I got 1A, 1B+ and 2Bs. Happy but not really satisfied. (Well, I have higher expectation though I know the result will be just somewhere around there) Wolfie said he wanna scored better this sem. He want an A konon-nya. Gambateh ya wolfie.. See whether you can compete me or not XP

6. Went to Taman Pertanian to cycle last Sat with NX and her BF's gang of people. The cycling session was nice as I finally learnt to cycle *credits to Mr. Wolf* On that day, NX and I learnt some ugly truth about guys - Never underestimate their DIRTY THOUGHTS!!!

7. Got the news saying that SuJu is coming for their concert. Though I like them, but I don't think I'll go. I want my GUYS!!! *sob* It seems like they will never make it to Malaysia ever again. Sigh.
P/S: Talking about them, I bought E-POP today and saw lots of cute acts of my babe Xiah Junsu *shout* Cute dao~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ahh.. Feel like squeezing him. Cassiopeia, their 地球上恋爱 out jor, right? I gotta download it and watch!!!!!! Ah........
P/P/S: I read that E-POP Magazine before my CCS meeting. Right when my committees saw me, they asked, "why are you blushing?" LOL

8. Read Ms. CCW's blog just now. She posted another *cutie pie* pic which she said that it's her new wallpaper. *roar* Please lar woman... Don't make me smiling so "yam" in front of the laptop. U-KNOW-WHAT-I-MEAN.

9. Suddenly miss my shopping session with the gang. ISH. Must get them back ASAP for more sessions. I know Ms. NX is desperate for one. LOL
PS: I spotted a new shoe! RM50. Just don't know why I don't have the sudden impulse to buy that shoe. Ish Ish. I'm getting annoyed by my this kinda doubtful thoughts. Killing my shopping cells in my body. EWWW~

10. EG, Wolf and I are dipping ourselves into a new series called "LIE TO ME". Nice series in fact =) Three of us will be constantly trying to identify lies from now. A new way to fill up our play time at campus. *wink*

11. Muahaha~ Wolfie will be super YENG this CNY. Why? Coz I will be "decorating" him!!! *laugh* Next week during all those long breaks, let's go for some clothes ok or not? Hehe...
PS: Can we have a movie session too? =)
PPS: 130 & Valentine coming~~~~

12. Sigh... Earthquake again!!!! Poor Haitians... It's disturbing to imagine alll those hardship they are going through now. Sigh. May God bless them. I am starting to wonder maybe 2012 can be true. Well... Who knows....?

That's all for the updates.
Good nite people.
I just realize that I failed to KISS my blog.LOL

0 comments: