~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Wednesday, November 25

updates.

Busy.
1 last bloody ASSignmnt =.=

In HELP now.
Sleepy.
Neck & shoulder pain.
Something wrong with my bones I guess?!

Later got Chinese Society activity.
Sien.
Dunno got member come anot leh.

Lazy.

Update my blog with FB =.=

Why am I acting like a stalker to ***... I wonder...

November 20 at 5:22am

I wanna go book fair @ The Mines. Why is it so damn jam... =(

Sun at 5:21pm

My hair dryer exploded this morning. Ouch...

Mon at 11:29pm

Im tired of doing things. Can I have some break?

Today at 11:20am
 Add in the latest update:

A car made an illegal U-turn @ Jalan Ipoh and I banged right at it!!! Phew~ 

6 hours ago



Something is so wrong with my luck recently. I have my laptop got totally crashed; my hair dryer exploded into flames and smoke when I'm using it; my friend drove my car and banged on ppl's car; I banged on a blur-blur-lady's car etc.


The situation look kinda awful, right?
Well, my mom n dad have totally good attitude, which I've picked up, in looking at things that happened to me. Like what they always said: "Luckily you're not injured. That's good." Ok lor~ They got their point. I should be grateful coz' I've survived. Can I be proud too? Proud of not getting any injury, scratch and wound... lol

Being a big fan of self fulfilling prophecy (a hypothesis which says that "you're what you think"), I shall say to myself: "Good luck is coming~ Just gotta wait..." then give myself a big big smile like this >> =)




=P
V

V
V

n_n
v
V

V
V
V

\\(^o^)//




0 comments: