~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Thursday, November 5

SEAchange. For me & U =)

Hey people, as you all know I am active taking part extra activities, here's another activity that I am very interested in.


Some of you might have seen this (as I tried to promote it through MSN & Facebook^^"), but I'm sure most of you might wonder what is this about. Let me explain~


Who organize?
- The event is organized by Youthsays.


What's about?
- The event, SEAchange - South East Asia Largest Youth Movement for Personal Change is  the first ever Youth Engagement Summit in South East Asia.
 - 500 Southeast Asian youth (from Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia etc.) are to gather and meet global change icons (e.g. world leaders like Garry Kasparov, Amitabh Bachchan, Tony Fernandes and many more!), right here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Share your thoughts for your country and learn from youth of other country in the 3 days event!


Need to pay?
- No. When you win a trip to YES2009, your flight, hotel, and summit pass worth USD2,500 will be paid for. (Yea~ You gotta win a place among the 500 sponsored trips to participate.)


What we need to do?
- Simply answer 3 questions about changes you wanna implement in your country. Then, help promoting the movement. Participants are then choosen by the committee.


Where to sign up?
- Click >> SEAchange. You will be guided then.


I don't wanna sign up lar~ Not interested.
- It's ok if you don't wanna sign up. BUT.... Can you do me this favor? Sign up and answer the 3 questions. Support my effort of promoting the organization, ok? Thank you if you willing to spend the time for answering the 3 questions. 
Love you~ *hug+muacks* =)



How do I get more info?
- Still, click the link>> SEAchange. You will see more info on the page =)



 



Thank you for spending time wondering what this event all about.




It is truly meaningful. =)

0 comments: