~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Wednesday, November 18

CHILL-ing

Hehe... Those busy assign. finally coming to an end. *tears&cheers*
PS: The annoying 3-hours law class per week has came to an end too! *cheers-lagi-more*
So damn "chilling" now though there are actually 2 more to be complete. CHILL lar people~

And, so I promised myself to update those bday blog that I wanna type but I am now suddenly lazy + not motivated to do so. How arr? Wait lor~ Wait til I have the mood first ba... (DUH)

Yang cut short hair jor~ YEEPIE!!!\^O^/
Well, not really short lar, but at least is no more the long long and straight straight hair that I have been "putting on my head" for nearly 2 years. Change look lor~

I'm quite ok with the hair.. Same goes to wolfie (I guess so?) and some of my friends.
But, Cwah says my longer & straighter hair nice wor.. Sigh, this woman memang pandai kacau my determination ><" Anyway next week planning to go get our dresses for ball! Yeeepie~

Ini-lah gaya rambut terbaru aku:

The pic is not so nice I know.
Will post up some of my crazy pics that I took to kill time during past few days
when I'm over bored coz my lappy is not here.
Guess what?
My lappy (aka laptop, this term learn from my senior geh LOL) is finally home =)
Spent RM360 for it.
Better be good boy lar lappy... Spend so much on u... Appreciate it, ok?

STILL, chill-ing.
Oh gosh, I just so LOVE this kinda feeling.
RELAX =)


Upcoming plans for remaining days of 2009:
- Research Colloquium
- Book Fair @ The Mines
- Completion for all assign.
- Study (and this should mean prepare in advance!?) then go for exam LOL
- Cinema(s): 2012, The Christmas Carol, Storm-rider 2, and some oth cartoons.
- Walkabrella(?) (Considering...)
- Prom night! \^o^/
- Penang trip with Uni gang (Hopefully the F6 gang wont fong our fei gei =.=)
- Sunway Lagoon with all my pretty girls. =) =) =)
- Christmas

>> Say buh-bye to 2009. And, that's end of "belasan umur". Ello to 20 year-old ME & U.
><"

Ok lar~ Gotta get back to my work. Hopefully I'll be concentrate enuf.
Those pics and blog entries I will update soon, that's a promise for myself...

cont. CHILL-ing.
Ahh...
I love this LIFE! <3
PS: turn ur face clockwise 90 degree, u'll see what's the symbol <3 =)
PPS: All the F6 jimui, GAMBaTEH! Same goes to my SPM sis. Aza Aza FIGHTING!

0 comments: