~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Thursday, April 28

When you're gone.

You are going to Taiwan for a week.
Okay, I know it's a trip. I should be glad for you. Indeed I am =)

Just that....

For the very first time, I seriously think that I gonna miss you very much.
Ironically, but yes, first time.

Looking from a different perspective, I guess it's a real good chance for me to learn:
- to appreciate you more (please don't doubt that I have not ever appreciated you; I am already appreciating, it will be more more and MORE! =P)
- the true "miss you badly" kinda feeling (most of the time, it's like ONLY-3-days not seeing you =.= So, it's longest duration ever huh?)
- to wait for my souvenir anxiously (wait! does that count as "a learning" too? XP) (btw, get nice nice stuff for me wor~!!hehe)
- to enjoy some degree of freedom without you guarding by my side!! Wheeeeeeeeee~ (you know I'm just joking, don't you? ^^")

Lol.

Seriously, I think my day will be kinda imba when I don't have to reply messages or answer your calls.

I will miss you anyway. =)

And, please don't worry, I'll be SUPER good girl!



PS: Sweet dream my dear. See you tomorrow! ^^
PPS: If you're wondering, he will only be leaving next week =P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First day of holiday.... Sem break!! Wheee~~~~~~~~~~~~~





1 comments:

waiwai on April 30, 2011 at 1:27 AM said...

Lao po, I think I will be super miss you too~Dun worry, I will also be a good boy~
Btw, dun think you dun need to report to me ah~I will find a way to keep an eye on my sheep to prevent she go too far ah,hahahaha