~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Tuesday, April 19

Decision Making

Suddenly feel like there're so many decisions to be made.

Whether or not to continue my minor?
-- which I have just decided not to take anymore, I GAVE UP! *without any regret*

What subjects to take for next semester when wolfie and Mr. EG are going for their internship?
-- Well, not that I cant be independent... Erm... Just that... You know, both of them know my style of doing things... (Ah, alright, I admit, I NEED THEM =.=)

Which free electives should I take - Design, Bus Stats, Maths etc?
-- Well, my main  reason for giving up minor is because it is pulling down my grades. So, if I wanna get subjects that I can be super sure I will score, it definitely will be Maths. BUT, what's the use of taking Maths sub? It's not like my future career can use such skills =.= Then, for Design, I dunno la, I have terrible experience for Design sub during my secondary school (which made me promise to myself never ever take design subject). So, how? how? how? Haihhhhhhhhh

Which internship I'm going to do for July-August?
 -- I saw one intersting opening which is to work with Mr. Kenneth aka the HELP Psych H.O.D but.... no allowance! ><" So how? Should I find internship which does not offer allowance? And... Mr. Kenneth's internship will not take me much time, as in I may only need to work like 2-3 days a week. Then the remaining days when I have no work, what should I do? Stone in house arr? So how? 


Pek chek leh~!
How should I decide??


*convincing myself not to think anymore coz I still haven't finish my revision*
*sign*
*awaiting end of finals and 3rd May! Yeepie =)*







0 comments: