~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Saturday, June 11

Just to prove that I'm still here.

Nothing much to blog actually. 


I'M FEELIN' LAZY! \(^^")/


Btw... Feeling great right now, because I finally understand my Design lecturer's notes! I finally got my pumpkin design!! Yeah~~~


See..... This is my NOOB artwork! !
This is so difficult lor...to me ><"
Thank god I didn't give up after failing to finish this during evening.


These are some of my other VERY-BERRY-CHERRY NOOB artworks:
 This is themed "DRIVING IS NO PHONE ZONE".


This is another piece which my lecturer asked us to recreate her design work.
My mangkuk and I nearly died (X.X) in the computer lab when doing this ><"

***************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************

Lalalalala~
In good mood.
Shall continue watch my AVATAR THE LAST AIR-BENDER.
PS: This cartoon series is now officially one of my favorite cartoons! Yeah~~~ 

PPS: Tomorrow go gai gai with wolfie~ ^^ Yeah yeah~~~

0 comments: