~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Saturday, November 27

For the Ho babies...

Just finished colloqiuim =)
I think my group did quite well. And it's finally a full blast of relief! No more assignments or presentations this semester..
Remaining is the final exam which will be coming in 2 weeks time. Will start preparing le.

For this moment, when I'm typing this, the two HO babes are sleeping very soundly beside me, at my Uni's DSA.
We are all tired after the presentation but both of them still here teman-ing me la~ So good of them right? *Hug+hug*muack-muacks*
They are here because I insisted to stay at skol for the price-giving ceremony. Though our group did not really have confidence in getting any award (coz there are so many groups presenting today!), I still insisted to come. Then they just like that teman me lor.. Half and hour more. Hope can cepat cepat end, let them balik rumah tiduh~
(PS: I'm feeling guilty ><")

Now that presentation is finished, I can used my time to prepare for finals while planning for my holiday. Going to Ipoh with wolfie and his heng dai + hengdai punya gf ^^
22nd Dec cepat-cepat come! My Christmas plan is an awesome one. I deeply hope that it wont be ruined =(

One more thing to worry. My event need volunteer. I don't have enough volunteers yet for my group! OMG. My president is so gonna kill me ><" Arghhhhhhh~


5.35pm. 25 min to go. 
(Faster la~~~)

0 comments: