~W.E.L.C.O.M.E~




=)

Tuesday, June 29

Good mood speaks.

I am in good mood.
Haha
I think it's because of Jing's new songs. (New album is coming! Jing is coming too!! Ahhhhhhhhh...)
And, I'm only down to 1 last assignment!!
Yeepie~!
No need to rush like mad then cant have good sleep like past few weeks =)

Btw, all my societies' work is tuning down their pace. So I can man man lai for evythg XP

This relaxing feel is superb~
Muahaha.
Me wana start planning for hols too. Don't wana care how badly will my pocket be bleeding after that. BLUEK~

Finals. I shall have my battle with YOU with me being fully prepared. Argh~

After finals, I want my shopping session straight away! Muahahaha
--------------------------------------------------------

Btw. people, ever heard of 30 HOURS FAMINE 饥饿30 by World Vision?
That wan got 张栋梁、阿妹etc. do charity work for children and family in poverty de~ 
My Uni is organizing one camp, and it will be the largest camp in whole M'sia (last year it was)!!
I got Cwah join with me dy~
And, I think CY they all will join de.. (Yes hor, CY? NX? CM?)
Others who wana join can find me ^^
Come la sama-sama have fun... We so long didnt go for camp together jor~

21st-22nd August (Sat-Sun).

Want more info oso come find Yang ba....

Miss ya all~ *chu*

0 comments: